Policy and procedures
TDEA recognizes the contributions of its employees and treats each individual employee consistently and fairly in all matters with a uniform application of the following human resources principles:
- Human resources are best allocated to achieve optimum productivity and efficiency.
- Pay and benefits offered are fair, equitable and competitive.
- Employees are always encouraged to enhance their personal and professional capacities and qualities for the present job and future development of TDEA.
- Reward is based on merit. High performers are given priority to take up more responsible positions.
- Two-way communication between employees and the management is promoted as a means of building mutual understanding and trust.
- Workplace safety is given to prior it for the sake of the protection of human health and enabling employees to deliver their best performance.
- Human rights are supported. Equal opportunities of employment are advocated.
- Employees’ freedom of speech and association are respected as long as they are within the legal boundaries. There is no discrimination on the basis of race, color, ancestry, nationality, and ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, political belief, political association, and social condition.
|TDEA Human Resources Manual||Click here to download|
|TDEA Procurement Manual||Click here to download|
|TDEA Administration Manual||Click here to download|
|TDEA Internal Audit Manual||Click here to download|
|TDEA Grants Sub Award Manual||Click here to download|
|TDEA Financial Management Manual||Click here to download|
|TDEA Information Disclosure Policy||Click here to download|
|TDEA Information Technology Manual||Click here to download|
NOTE: Not to modify, falsify, edit, duplicate, copy or in any way use this information against its owner or its intended purpose.