TDEA-FAFEN is soliciting applications from qualified candidates for position of Monitoring Officer under ILM Possible Project. Interested candidates should submit their applications online by visiting Careers section on FAFEN’s website http://fafen.org/careers/. Applications for the said position can only be submitted till 12 am on June 08, 2015.
Position: Monitoring Officer
No. of Positions: 1
Duration: One Year
Expected Date of Joining: Immediate
Salary Range: PKR 50,000-55,000
- To Develop and finalize the tools for the Midline and Impact study;
- To implement the Midline and Impact study in the field with the District Coordinators of Implementation Partners;
- To Develop and finalize the monitoring forms for Training Monitoring – Baseline and End line Training Assessments;
- To Develop and finalize the training manual for training of District Coordinators
- To Develop the Policy and Media Briefs for the Webpage
- To Liaison with District Coordinators delivery partners to ensure timely delivery of monitoring forms on the online utility;
- To Liaison with Regional Coordinators of British Council and its partners coordinators to ensure the timely reporting on IIS
- To compile the data for the verification, quarterly and annual donor reporting.
- To export the data from ILM Information System for the Updating of Project Management Plan (PMP);
- To Liaison with Director IT to share the monitoring forms and application on the online utility.
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Fluency in writing and speaking English is required
- Communication, presentation and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical skills
- Masters in Social Sciences with at least 4 years of experience in relevant field
- The Officer will be based in Islamabad. However, he/she may be required to travel in Pakistan as and when required by the project’s needs and requirements.
TDEA is an equal opportunity employer –women, people with disabilities and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interviews. Any attempt to influence the process will lead to immediate disqualification.
If you know someone who may be suitable for this position, please encourage them to apply and circulate this vacancy widely.